GunNook’s New (GN-EXO-S) Exo-Skeleton Multi-Purpose Tactical BUMP Helmet.
GunNook’s Exoskeleton Military Grade Tactical BUMP Helmet was made for Military and Law-Enforcement training in mind. Designed to be worn for long periods of time and provide the functionality and capabilities to handle real world high stress environments scenarios where ballistic protection may not be needed. Designed to combat against a wide spectrum of impacts including blunt force trauma. Although our Exo-skeleton shell provides superior head protection. It does not however offer any ballistic or shrapnel protection. The shell is comprised of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) and is extremely durable as shown in the video and also MEETS: CE: EN 1385 & ASTM: F1492 Standard.
The GN-EXO-S is outfitted with a lot of tactical helmet accessories like our extremely comfortable (ATP’s) Advance Tactical Pads. The ATP’s are made out of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture. That consist of a shockproof liner kit that contain (3 main shockproof damper pads) and a comfort kit that consist of 7 individual comfort pads.
The liner kit provides protection of the frontal, parietal and occipital parts of the head. The comfort pads are 7 additional pads that are fastened on the inner surface of the liner kit. These pads provide individual adjustment of the helmet to the size of the head of the user and overall comfortability while using the Exoskeleton BUMP helmet.
The GN-EXO-S also features our GunNook Dial Retention III (DRS3) 4 Point suspension system that consists of four points of contact chinstrap assembly, with quick slides clips and a removable nape pad. The GN-DRS3 is the next evolution of our dial-retention system providing the easiest to adjust dial, most comfortable wire, helmet retention system ever offered. This 4 point system provides maximum stability while maintaining ultimate comfort, even after long periods of use.
In addition to the GN-ATP’s & GN-DRS III tactical helmet accessories. The EXO-S is also outfitted with our VAS or Skeleton NVG 3 point Mounts. Is extremely durable and made from military grade aircraft aluminum alloy (6061) Both VAS & Skeleton NVG Shrouds are compatible and works with NOROTOS NVG “Rhino” mounting arms. In addition to that, it’s also outfitted with Type I or Type II ARC helmet rails. Made of a Polymer Fiberglass mixture providing support with durability a rugged use intended. Combined with a set of rail bungee’s and helmet Velcro.
- GunNook EXO-Skeleton Tactical BUMP Helmet. Is made from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) That Meets CE: EN 1385 & ASTM: F1492 Standard
- High-Cut Helmet shell for compatibility for comm gear
- Includes VAS/Skeleton NVG Mount. Made from military grade aircraft aluminum alloy (6061) Compatible with NOROTOS NVG “Rhino” mounting arms.
- GunNook ATP’s made out of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture. With shockproof liner kit, and comfort kit, that consist of 7 individual comfort pads.
- GunNook DRS III Dial Retention System. That consists of a four point of contact chinstrap assembly with quick slides clips and a removable nape pad. Easiest adjust dial for ultimate comfort and maximum stability.
- GunNook Type I/II ARC Helmet Rails. Made of a Polymer/Fiberglass mixture. Providing support with durability a rugged use intended, equipped with a set of rail bungee’s
- Helmet Velcro
GO MILITARY GRADE, GO GUNNOOK BALLISTIC AND TACTICAL!
Money back guarantee