The GN-200 ballistic helmet shell offers NIJ level IIIA protection, plus fragmentation protection. Used by military and law enforcement organizations worldwide. Available in regular-cut, mid-cut, and high-cut; w/Infrared Reflective Paint
MADE IN THE USA!
- Shell Construction: Aramid fibers in composite matrix
- Ballistic Performance: NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ STD 0106.01 / 0108.01)BFD/9mm trauma < 24mm (AR/PD 10-02)
- Fragment Performance: V50>650 m/s (2200 f/s) 17 gr. FSP
- Ballistic Certification: Third-party NIJ-accredited laboratory
- Shell sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Weight (lbs/Kg): S=2.97 lbs/1.35 | M=3.09 lbs/1.4 | L=3.2 lbs/1.45 | XL=3.57 lbs/1.62
- Choice of 1, 3, or no NVG mount holes. Holes are created via laser which seals and waterproofs without affecting other helmet characteristics, ($15 fee for laser drilled patterns)
GO MILITARY GRADE, GO GUNNOOK BALLISTIC AND TACTICAL!
Money back guarantee
MADE TO ORDER! Please note, most helmets are made at the time of order for maximum “freshness” and shelf-life and may take up to 4-8 weeks to cure before the order can be fulfilled.
All of our ballistic products are covered under our limited lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews yet.