GunNook 501-S HIGH CUT Ballistic Helmet
GunNook’s Advanced Combat Helmet – NIJ IIIA / NIJ HG2
Used by the US Army / In accordance with CO/PD 05-04
Battle-proven in Iraq and Afghanistan
GunNook’s GN-501-S Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) is used by the US Army and other military organizations worldwide. This shell has been battle-proven in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Our GN-501-S has high protection against a wide spectrum of small fragments as well as handgun bullets. Our ACH is equipped with features that enhance our shell outside of the regular military issued helmet focusing on comfort and fixed secure-ability. Ensuring your helmet stays secure, fit, and comfortable. This is achieved by GunNook’s ATP’s (Advance Tactical Pads) Which consists of the liner kit (3 main shockproof damper pads) and set of comfort pads (7 pcs).The liner kit provides protection of the frontal, parietal and occipital parts of the head. Where the comfort pads provide individual adjustment of the helmet to the size of the head of the user and comfort when using the helmet. Additional pads are fastened on the inner surface of the liner kit elements. Combined with our GunNook DRSIV (Dial Retention System IV) A 4 Point Ballistic Helmet Dial Wire Retention System. Ensuring a snug fit with a twist of a dial, your helmet stays
The GN-501-S comes in 4 sizes. S/M/L/XL
Available in 5 Colors:
- Coyote Brown
- Desert Tan
- Foliage Green
- Olive Drab
WHAT YOU GET
- x1 GN-501-S High Cut Shell – Made from a proprietary blend of Polyethylene and Composite Materials – Used by the US Military
- x1 3-Hole Military Grade Aluminium NVG Shroud Mount
- x1 Set of GunNook-ATP’s Advance Tactical Pads – Helmet Pads
- x1 GunNook DRAIV 4 Point Ballistic Helmet Wire Retention system
- x1 Set of Side Rails (Left&Right)
- x1 Set of Bungee Cords (Left&Right)
- x1 Hook and loop Velcro on shell
Standard Large Helmet Weight – 3Lb 4.7Oz
For more information, size chart, and model comparisons please visit our Made in US Helmets page.
There are no reviews yet.