1 (877) GUNNOOK
High Cut GN Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmet (MADE IN USA)
Built to order, 45 day lead. For questions about in-stock items please give us a call or send us an email.
For more information, size chart, and model comparisons please visit our Made in US Helmets page.
- Shell Cut: High / MICH 2001
- Ballistic Performance: 7.62×51 FMJ (147 gr. NATO M80 ball round) V0 @ 2100 ft/s (640 m/s)
- Shell Construction: UHMWPE
- Fragment Performance: 17 gr. FSP BL (P) V50>3000 f/s (914 m/s)
- Significant increase in performance protection against fragments and small arms at approximately the same weight as the current U.S. Military’s Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
The Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmet is designed and produced to combat the threat of rifle fire down range. This helmet provides unmatched rifle-resistant protection and small arms enhanced protection and performance with reduced weight over previously issued helmets.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and other proprietary fibers in a composite matrix that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable pad system, in combination with a four point Dial Retention System, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit that is very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmet integrates with any of our Suspension Systems, Type I Rails, and TAC One™ or TAC TWO™ Headsets for tactical communications and increased hearing protection.
- The Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmet is offered in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL.
- High-Cut side walls provide most comfort and compatibility with comm gear
- High-Cut shell provides the same amount of head coverage / size as the FAST model
- Includes NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, Type I Rails & integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Dial Retention System allows for convenient use of headsets with headbands and gives the helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension and retention products
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern, one-hole and NO hole also available
Helmet Shell Made in the USA in a registered ISO 9001:2008 facility!
Assembled in Morgantown, West Virginia
GunNook, LLC uses only the highest quality materials in the manufacture of all of it’s products. All of our ballistic products and helmet accessories are covered under our limited life time warranty.
Black, Coyote Brown, Desert Tan, Foliage Green, Olive Drab
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small