Tested to protect against the following rounds:
- .22 LR
- 38 Special
- .45 ACP
- .44 Mag
The Standard Ballistic Helmet (S.B.H.S) was designed and produced to replace the older model MICH 2000, and 2001 helmets. The S.B.H. provides improved performance with reduced weight over the previously issued helmets.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art para-aramid that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable, Advance Tactical Pads. (ATP’s) Helmet liner system, in combination with our GunNook Dial Retension III (DRS3) 4 Point Ballistic Helmet “Easy Adjust” Retention System, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit. The use of an H-style nape pad in the 4-point retention makes the helmet very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The Standard Ballistic Helmet integrates with all of our Suspension Systems, “Para-Rails” Helmet Rail System, “TAC One” Headset and “TAC TWO” Headset for tactical communications and increased hearing protection.
The Standard operator helmet is offered in 2 sizes, M/L and L/XL.
- High Cut side walls to allow for use of Comm gear
- High Cut shell provides the same amount of head coverage / size as the MICH 2002 “Gun-Fighter” model
- Includes Skeleton NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable “Hex” pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- The GunNook-DRS3 is the next evolution of our dial-retention system providing the easiest to adjust, most comfortable wire, helmet retention system ever offered.
- GunNook Advance Tactical Pads consists of the liner kit (3 main shockproof damper pads) and set of comfort pads (7 pcs).Comfort pads provide individual adjustment of the helmet to the size of the head of the user and comfort when using the helmet.
Additional pads are fastened on the inner surface of the liner kit element
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern
This is an imported item made Per Strict U.S. Standards.
We use only the highest quality materials in the manufacture of our products.
Please note, most helmets are made at the time of order for maximum “freshness” and shelf-life and may take up to 1-2 weeks to cure before the order can be fulfilled.