Shell Cut: Full
Ballistic Performance: 7.62×51 FMJ (147 gr. NATO M80 ball round) VO @ 2100 ft/s (640 m/s)
Shell Construction: UHMWPE
Fragment Performance: 17 gr. FSP BL (P) V50>3000 f/s (914 m/s)
For more information, a size chart, or helmet model comparisons please visit our Made in US Helmets page.
Our Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmets are designed and produced to protect against the threat of rifle fire down range. As such, this helmet provides an unmatched rifle-resistant protection as well as small arms enhanced protection. In addition, it offers this improved performance with reduced weight over previously issued helmets.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and other proprietary fibers in a composite matrix that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable pad system, in combination with a four point Dial Retention System, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit that is very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmet integrates with any of our Suspension Systems, Type I Rails, and TAC One™ or TAC TWO™ Headsets for tactical communications and increased hearing protection.
Helmet Details and Included Accessories
- The Rifle-Resistant High Protection Assault Helmet is offered in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL.
- Full-Cut side walls for maximum head protection but reduced compatibility with comm gear
- Full-Cut shell provides the same amount of head coverage / size as the PASGT model
- Includes NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, Type I Rails & integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Our improved H-Harness provides a great fit, better quick-release buckles, and more comfort over previous retention systems.
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern, one-hole and NO hole also available
Helmet Shell Made in the USA in a registered ISO 9001:2008 facility!
Assembled in Morgantown, West Virginia
GunNook, LLC uses only the highest quality materials in the manufacture of all of it’s products. All of our ballistic products and helmet accessories are covered under our limited life time warranty.
All of our helmets are built to order, therefor please allow up to 45 days to build and test your helmet. If you have any questions about the availability of items please give us a call or send us an email.
There are no reviews yet.