GunNook is proud to introduce our Economy (GN-BUM-E) and Superior (GN-BUM-S) BUMP helmets. Both helmets utilize the same ABS plastic shell with enhanced impact and abrasion resistance while still being one of the lightest on the market. The helmets come in an array of solid colors as well as several camouflage patterns.
Our BUMP helmets are perfect for whatever activities you enjoy whether it be airsoft, paintball, hiking, skiing, biking, kayaking, or any other outdoor sports. In addition to outdoor sports BUMP helmets are also make great training aids for military and law enforcement since they are usually much cheaper than ballistic helmets. Additionally, they are sometimes worn in combat by personnell who don’t neccessarily require ballistic protection such as pilots and drivers. Finally, these helmets may also be used in natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes for rescue operations or just impact protection.
It includes the side rails, a Night Vision Goggle (NVG) shroud, pads, Velcro, and suspension system. Popular accessories include ring adapters for ¾” and 1” diameter flashlight mounts, bullet cameras, comms and more, an adapter specifically for the Surefire X300 series of flashlights, an adapter for the Contour HD series camera, and picatinny rail adapters for mounting picatinny style lights and accessories. There are also adapters to mount your MSA Sordin or Peltor style headset cups directly to your helmet and more.
- Water Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Impact Resistant
Cammo Patterns and Colors Available
GN-BUM-E (Economy)Our GN-BUM-E helmet features all the basics you need to get started so you’re ready to rock right out of the box.We don’t cut corners when it comes to quality. We only use high quality, cost effective, components to offer you one of the best BUMP helmets available at some of the most reasonable prices you will find anywhere. All of our helmets have been tested and reviewed to withstand any punishment you might throw at them.
- The included ABS rails are the perfect mounting point for flashlights, lasers, cameras, comms, and other rail mount accessories using rail adapters. Rail adapters can be purchased on gunnook.com in the Helmet Accessories category.
- The ABS Night Vision Goggle (NVG) shroud can be used to mount Night Vision Goggles as well as cameras with accessories that connect to GoPro and others for incredible action shots as well as whatever else the operator wishes to connect.
- The included flannel-covered multi-layered open cell foam pads offer a good, comfortable, fit and help absorb impacts. They can easily be rearranged and adjusted to suit your needs.
- The 1st Generation dial-adjustment four-point retention system (GN-DRS1) has four buckles as well as a rear dial to quickly adjust the helmet to your perfect fit.
GN-BUM-S (Superior)Our Superior BUMP helmet starts out as the same shell and side rails as the Economy and gets upgraded from there. These helmets are for the risk takers and adventurers who need extreme comfort, strength, and durability from their gear.They offer better impact protection than the standard open cell foam and improved buoyancy if you happen to lose your helmet during water sports. There’s also additional padding for the nape of the neck and temples for improved comfort. The stronger aluminum NVG shroud means you’re less likely to break a shroud under extreme activity and lose valuable Night Vision or camera gear.We’ve also included our four piece rail accessories kit with our GN-BUM-S so you can mount your lights and cameras and join the action. Additional adapters may be purchased as needed.
- The included ABS rails are the perfect mounting point for flashlights, lasers, cameras, comms, and other rail mount accessories using the included rail adapters.
- The GN-BUM-S includes a four pack of rail accessories. This pack includes two picatinny rail adapters, a ¾” ring adapter for flashlights or bullet cameras, and the Surefire X300 flashlight adapter.
- The NVG shroud has been upgraded from the ABS plastic found on GN-BUM-E to a forged aluminum unit. This provides additional strength, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- The pads in the GN-BUM-S have been upgraded to a closed-cell foam which absorbs far less dust and moisture making them much easier to clean. Whenever they get dirty simply wipe them off with a clean rag and you’re ready for your next adventure.
- The 2nd Gen dial-adjustment four-point harness (GN-DRS2) features the same features and benefits of the 1st Gen harness but has a much-improved cable retention system, a stronger locking mechanism, as well as more form-fitting comfort.